How to Apply
OPJS University offers a wide spectrum of programmes that are recognized globally. Apart from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes, the University also provides Certificate and Polytechnics-Diploma level Programmes that impart skills, knowledge, competence & expertise. The quality education with ultra-modern facilities and equipments that the University offers is within the reach of every income-group considering the reasonable and rational Fee structure.
Who Can Apply?
International citizens, PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), OCI (Overseas Citizens of India), NRI (Non-Resident Indian) and NRI sponsored candidates can apply under the International/ NRI category. These candidates are not required to take the entrance examinations as conducted for resident Indian candidates.
How to Apply?
The ‘Office of International Admissions’ of OPJS University is the nodal point for international students. International/ NRI students are generally admitted at the beginning of academic year commencing in July/August.
The Diploma/Undergraduate admissions are based on merit and grades obtained in the qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10th / 10+2 examinations of India). International students seeking admission to the PG programmes should have Under Graduate degree equivalent to Indian Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline.
Just send an email to email@example.com or make a call to 8266963447 to the Office of Admission for any further details/queries.
Steps to Apply & Get Admission
- Obtain the application form by either of the following options:
- Fill the Application Form
Phone: +91 - 8266963447
For further information or clarification, you may get in touch with the International office as per the following contact details:
International Meeting Office (OPJS University)
Sector-7, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
- Attach the following documents:
- Certified copy (English translated) of the marks/ grade sheet from 10th onward upto the qualifying examination
- Certified copy of the grades equivalent to marks by Boards/Schools
- Copy of the Passport
- Proof of NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationality status of the applicant/ parents/ sponsor
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Application fee of US $ 200 or Indian Rs 15000/- in the form of a bank draft/cashier's check in favor of 'OPJS University' (If paid in Indian rupees then the draft should be made payable to OPJS University, Payable at Churu – Rajasthan.)
- When the application is received, the candidate will be sent a letter of acknowledgement with an application number. Students will also be intimated, if additional information is required.
- The candidate, if found eligible on merits for the programme applied for, will be sent an offer letter for provisional admission. The candidate will be required to deposit the registration fees as prescribed.
- Once the confirmation of deposit of registration fees is received, the Provisional Admission letter with all necessary information will be sent to the candidate. After receiving the admission letter candidate will proceed to the Indian Embassy for issue of student VISA for the duration of the programme.
- Candidates provisionally admitted are advised to reach OPJS University Campus atleast a week prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Office of Admissions, OPJS University for submission of their official or original mark sheets/transcripts and other documents as listed in the admission letter as well as the balance fees. Thereafter candidates will be issued confirmed ‘Admission letter’. Only after the admission formalities are completed students will be permitted to attend the classes and move into the allotted hostels.
- Registration at FRO: It is part of the normal mandatory process that all International students holding International citizenship have to register with the International Registration Office (FRO) within the stipulated time frame of their arrival in India. A student who is a PIO/OCI Card holder is also required to register with the FRO. OPJS University will provide the necessary administrative assistance in this regard.