Post Arrival Information
After arrival in India, students should make sure that the following points are mentioned:
- Students can monitor and communicate with the monitoring officer at the Foreign Aid Desk along with all the necessary documentation.
- The records will be checked by the staff and confirmed. After reading them carefully, students will fill out the registration form and submit the necessary documents to be enrolled in the respective programmes.
- Within 14 days of arrival in India, it is mandatory for all foreign students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO / FRO New Delhi. The university will direct and support students with all the appropriate procedures.
- Admission may be refused to students entering the university after the prescribed time span.
- It is the primary duty of the student to visit the Foreign Help Desk in time to complete the paperwork needed, so that he / she does not earn a fine.